The Quote will explain everything you need to know in plain English.
Step 1 - choose what you are planning to do now
Selling only Buying only Both Selling & Buying
If you want to know more about conveyancing or how we do it then read some of the stuff below
Why Use us?Here are some things you need to be aware of when you are getting a conveyancing quote
- Fixed Fee Conveyancing
- Online Case Tracking
- No Move, no Fee Conveyancing
- No meetings necessary
- We are the Conveyancers (no middlemen)
- Regular Conveyancing Updates
- Human Beings
- We always try to give a quality service, and as an extension of that we are committed to the Conveyancing Association Pledges to treat customers fairly
About ConveyancingThe conveyancing process itself can be confusing. To help with this we've written some beginners guides as well as some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). We also do a regular blog on property matters. Corey began his career as an apprentice, would he recommend this route to others?
- Cheers Phil! There was good news for first time buyers in this Autumn’s budget
- The Opportunity of a lifetime?
- We're proud to take home the Apprentice Employer award
- We're About To Reach A Help To Buy Milestone!
Read the whole blog
LiveTrack - Live Case Tracker
How would you like to be able to check everything that is happening on your case as it happens?
With our LiveTrack case tracker you can do just that - you can see every single document, step, note, and reminder on your case as soon as they happen. It's like sitting next to us at our desk.Read more